Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Licorice Questions

  1. #11
    Inactive Member JustMagicMaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They have definitely changed Licorice! And not for the better, IMHO. My youngest daughter got Licorice for Xmas last year and oldest daughter got her for her birthday last month. The older Licorice has the stretchy rhinestone collar and the new one has the black ribbon with velcro and fewer rhinestones. The old licorice holds its ball so it touches and bottom of her pink nose (and it looks like it's in her mouth). The new licorice holds it on her chin so the bottom just touches the white part of her face. The new Licorice also has eyebrows! The fur of the white part of the new cat's face is not fluffy at all and doesn't blend in with her other fur.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought my Licorice at the local bookstore-the box set with the quiz book. Mine has a collar with rhinestones all the way around on a ribbon that closes with velcro. I don't know about the mouth because I don't have any of the toys.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wait, you mean that the old Licorice didn't have eyebrows? I also thought those were funny looking but figured that was just the way they designed Licorice. Now I'm thinking maybe I should just try to find an old one on eBay...

    Sigh...

    - Becca

  4. #14
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My DD's Licorice does have the stretchy collar as I mentioned, but it has the very thin (almost painted on) white eyebrows and the white fur around her nose is much shorter than the other fur. So maybe they changed the cat before they changed the collar. Why do they insist on changing things? Don't they know- if it ain't broke, don't fix it??

    Jo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •